TABLEHOPPING: Alta CA takes us higher, Comstock Saloon rocks some changes, and two new brunches light up those late, late mornings.
You live on Russian Hill? You can stumble over to the new Sunday brunch at Stones Throw (1896 Hyde, SF. www.stonesthrowsf.com), with soft-scrambled eggs and mushrooms, butter-fried pancakes (well then!), butternut squash and duck confit hash, and great beers. And bubbly. And doughnuts. Served 11am–2pm.
Most Commented On
- Home Improvement Fashion - March 11, 2014
- Homophobic troll - March 11, 2014
- I do love a good party - March 11, 2014
- 2 of these officers killed my son Idriss Stelley - March 11, 2014
- impressed - March 11, 2014
- Sadder but wiser - March 11, 2014
- I heard a few guys turned into lesbians too. - March 11, 2014
- Guest, I hope that you are - March 11, 2014
- Please don't discourage burners. At present there is at least - March 11, 2014
- The best way to help WOC is to stop inventing PC labels for them - March 11, 2014