TABLEHOPPING: The Lunar New Year is here, and it's time to feast. Plus: powerhouse pop-ups, sandwich shops rising from the ashes, and more.
Looking for a new pod o' food trucks? During the week in SoMa, you'll find G Food Lounge (431 2nd St, SF. www.gfoodlounge.com), complete with breakfast options –sweet! — seating at tables, free Wi-Fi, and comfy couches. How civilized. Trucks like Curry Up Now, Sunrise Deli, Doc's of the Bay, and Frozen Kuhsterd are all in the mix. Please stand by, because beer and wine will be added soon. Hours are Mon–Fri 7am–9pm.
Most Commented On
- I want the type of housing Marc Solomon has - July 30, 2014
- Student protesters file claim against City College and SF - July 30, 2014
- He would never help a homeless person - July 30, 2014
- What i know about you is that commenting on blogs is - July 30, 2014
- Re-read what I said - I wasn't advocating policy at all. - July 30, 2014
- Does everything have to be - July 30, 2014
- Except that the "political process" encourages development - July 30, 2014
- Yes, I decide the appropriate - July 30, 2014
- Why would you force those - July 30, 2014
- The market knows no reason,it - July 30, 2014