TABLEHOPPING Stoner comfort food, dishes from Guam, chorizo burgers, and piroshki — just another day in SF.
Have you ever had a Fryin' Maiden or Notorious P.I.G.? If you've ordered the stoner comfort food from the Brass Knuckle (www.brassknucklesf.com) truck, then you should be familiar with chef Shellie Kitchen's fun — and obviously music-inspired — menu. She just opened a brick-and-mortar location in the Tenderloin at 749 Larkin St., so you don't need to chase the truck down when you want a Snoop Dog for lunch. Or Tots and the Maytals. Heh.
Marcia Gagliardi is the founder of the weekly tablehopper e-column; subscribe for more at www.tablehopper.com. Get her app: Tablehopper's Top Late-Night Eats. On Twitter: @tablehopper.
Most Commented On
- Learn the facts about the damaging stadium lighting ! - July 25, 2014
- Video available to learn more - July 25, 2014
- Learn more in the video about this project - July 25, 2014
- Israel will stop when Hamas - July 25, 2014
- I know! - July 25, 2014
- A bunch of honkys, - July 25, 2014
- Beach Chalet Ballot Initiative - July 25, 2014
- You mean like a communist - July 25, 2014
- hello Jaclyn :P - July 25, 2014
- Ginsburg was hired to fuck - July 25, 2014