TABLEHOPPING Blue Plate turns 15 and wants to party, Cochon 555 returns to SF, and you can get a mapo scramble on the weekend!
Additional bonuses: a station featuring Goose Island Beer and Hudson Valley Foie Gras; a bourbon bar featuring Eagle Rare, Buffalo Trace, Breckenridge Bourbon, Hirsch, Templeton Rye, and Luxardo (pig and bourbon, you do the math); a cheese bar from Mission Cheese; a prosciutto di Parma station; an ice cream social; plus a hog butchering demo. Are you ready for all this? Yeah, it's pretty debauched. Show up hungry. At the Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, 600 Stockton, SF. 5pm–8pm (4pm entry for VIP). $125 general admission, $200 VIP, www.cochon555.com
Marcia Gagliardi is the founder of the weekly tablehopper e-column; subscribe for more at www.tablehopper.com. Get her app: Tablehopper's Top Late-Night Eats. On Twitter: @tablehopper.
Most Commented On
- I thought it was spelled "neverwear" - July 23, 2014
- Yes, because a climate - July 23, 2014
- marke, are you saying that you officially support Emma's - July 23, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 23, 2014
- Explain how your comment makes any sense and then - July 23, 2014
- Hate - July 23, 2014
- Emma, we are giving you an opportunity to disown your racist - July 23, 2014
- Because SFBG firmly believes that each culture is an island - July 23, 2014
- A statement about the Guardian - July 23, 2014
- Whites, apparently, even though "Emma" is surely white - July 23, 2014