In honor of Small Business Week, the Bay Guardian presents its yearly honors for locally-owned enterprise. Businesses that give back, female and minority entrepreneurial leaders, employee-owned companies, and exemplary small business advocates are highlighted. This year's issue hits stands May 14.
Once again, our Small Business Readers Choice Award will be given:
What is your favorite small business in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Voting ends Thursday, May 8 at 10am.
- vIzgdkMXPtz - August 20, 2014
- In my opinion - August 20, 2014
- Hopefully all goes according - August 20, 2014
- HgqYZfQJUnAwo - August 20, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- The Performant: Epochalypse Now - August 20, 2014
- Projections - August 20, 2014
- Rep. Speier calls for federal accreditation reform, citing CCSF - August 20, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 20, 2014