You were a bad, bad bunny if you missed the killing-it three-tiered Easter egg hats and rampant stigmata injuries at the yearly Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Dolores Park takeover last Sunday. But even if you did make it, Broke Ass Stuart is bringing a free Easter-themed Saturday night pregame event your way. Won't you drink free Pabst, do some (bouncy) foxy boxing, and hunt for Easter eggs with him?
Why'd he plan this wildness? Well, there's a startup involved. More specifically, UpOut, which also put together this infographic (bottom of page) announcing there are 62 COFFEESHOPS currently operating in the Mission. It also calls the neighborhood "the last party before the suburbs," which makes absolutly no sense whatsoever to me. Unless they are referencing this March Wall Street Journal article, and we already know how I feel about that.
But I digress. Because while we all still live here we should be drinking as much free Pabst Blue Ribbon as possible, hunting for plastic eggs in an indie gallery space, and knocking the crap out of each other with massive foam gloves. Before hitting the town!
"Eggs, Beer, and Bouncy Boxing"
Sat/14 7:30pm-11pm, free
450 Florida, SF
Most Commented On
- We don't want an "activist" as mayor because activists have - March 8, 2014
- Wrong, nobody in SF wants to move to Oakland. - March 8, 2014
- I stand corrected. Walk SF - March 8, 2014
- Obviously putting other road - March 8, 2014
- Sounds about right. In other - March 8, 2014
- It's the way you do it - March 8, 2014
- Your entitlement - March 8, 2014
- Oakland's doing pretty well thank you very much - March 8, 2014
- It's not like if there has been no war then we would have HSR in - March 8, 2014
- "Knock off all that jibber jabber" - March 8, 2014